|Client||Assignment Name and Brief Description||Date|
|Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB)||Assignment Name: Sensitization of Bayelsa State Graduates for 2018/2019 Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Overseas Postgraduates Scholarship Scheme.
Brief Description: We were commissioned to sensitize and prepare eligible Bayelsa State Graduates for the 2018/2019 PTDF Overseas Msc and PhD Scholarships.
|Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB)||Assignment Name: Sensitization of Bayelsa State Graduates of Engineering and Geosciences for the 2018 SPDC Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship
Brief Description: We were commissioned to sensitize and prepare eligible Bayelsa State Graduates of Petroleum Engineering, Petroleum Geosciences, Petroleum Geophysics, Chemical/Process Engineering, Civil Engineering, Exploration Geophysics and Electronic/Electrical Engineering for the 2018 SPDC Niger Delta Post Graduate Scholarship
|Elano Investments Limited||Assignment Name: Management of Undergraduate Bursary Awards
Brief Description: We have been commissioned to implement the Management of Undergraduate Bursary Awards for Students from Elano Investments Limited host community
|August 2016 - Ongoing|
|Elano Investments Limited||Assignment Name: Skills Acquisition Programme
Brief Description: We are facilitating the Skills Acquisition Programme for Youths from Indorama/Eleme Petrochemicals Host Communities. The Programme entails Screening, Short listing of Participants, Written and Oral Interview and Enrolling Successful Candidates into Nigeria Maritime Academy of Nigeria and University of Port Harcourt.
|May 2015 – November 2016|
|Notore Chemical Industries Ltd.||Assignment Name: Implementation of Sustainable Community Development Strategy
Brief Description: Facilitate the Implementation of Sustainable Community Development strategy for three of Notore host communities.
|March 2012 - August 2013|
|Shell Petroleum Development Company(East)||Assignment Name: Implementation of Mentoring and Monitoring Programme for 195 NCTL and 20 Gbarain Undergraduates for Rivers and Bayelsa States.
Brief Description: We have been commissioned to Monitor and Mentor 195 NCTL and 20 Gbarain Undergraduates on Business Enterprise
|September 2011 – October 2013|
|Afren Energy Resources||Assignment Name: Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA), Prioritised Needs Assessment (PNA) and Development of Community Development Plan (CDP)
Brief Description: We conducted the Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA), Prioritized Needs Assessment (PNA) and assisted in developing a CDP for five of Afren host communities
|April - October 2011|
|Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Nigeria – East||Assignment Name: Provision of Niger Delta Post Graduate Scholarship Consultancy
Brief Description: The Niger Delta Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme is designed to give talented students from the three Niger Delta Coastal States (Bayelsa, Rivers and Delta States) an opportunity to further their education in fields of study that is relevant to the Oil and Gas Industry. Under the scheme Ten (10) scholarships are awarded annually for one year Post –Graduate studies.
|April 2012 – December 2012
March 2011 – December 2011
April – September 2010
|Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Nigeria – East||Assignment Name: Implementation of Global Memorandum of Understanding (GMoU) Project.
Brief Description: We are facilitators of the project in IA cluster which is made up of 4 SPDC host communities. By the GMoU agreement, SPDC will fund community development projects which the communities will implement through CTs and CDBs. Under the GMoU the people will now be in charge of their own development, thus making them take charge of the pace of growth and development in their communities.
|May 2007 – 2011|
|Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Nigeria – East||Assignment Name: Provision of Community Relations Support Services for Activities of the Afam Integrated Gas and Power Project (AIGPP)
Brief Description: We were responsible for the identification of potential threats and issues and bring those to the attention of SPDC promptly.
|August 2006- December 2009|
|Rivers State/ National Poverty Eradication Programme (NAPEP)||Assignment Name: Micro Finance Institution for the RVSG-NAPEP Multi Partner Micro Finance Programme.
Brief Description: We were commissioned to manage the programme which involved short listing applications from 2 Local Governments in Rivers State and disbursing micro credit to the beneficiaries.
|December 2006 – 2008|
|Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Nigeria – East||Assignment Name: Management of Revolving Micro Credit Schemes.
Brief Description: We were responsible for the selection and training of beneficiaries, training/capacity building of the Scheme Management Committee (SMC), loan disbursement/recovery and monitoring and supervision of the scheme for one year in Elem – Sangama (Akuku Toru LGA of Rivers State), Umuorie and Uzuaku (Ukwa West LGA of Abia State) and Offiomin Ama (Okrika LGA of Rivers State)
|June 2006 – June 2007|
|Rivers State Sustainable Development Plan (RSSDP) Committee||Assignment Name: Consultancy Services for Supervision, Monitoring and Evaluation of Micro Credit Project in 44 communities in Rivers State.
Brief Description: Supervising, monitoring and evaluating micro credit projects in 44 communities in Rivers State. The assignment included:
- monthly physical inspection of business assets to ascertain functionality,
- Ascertaining existence of functional Scheme Management Committees (SMCs),
- Monthly physical inspection of loan financed businesses as well as beneficiaries
- Ascertain SMCs and beneficiaries proper business record keeping for accuracy, relevance and consistency
- Ascertain sustainability through the implementation of business plans, monitor and confirm the volume and stability of market for the project.
-Ascertain improved management skills and process for effectiveness
- Ascertain training needs analysis and identified competency gaps through continuous monitoring and supervision.
|June – August 2006|
|Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Nigeria – East||Assignment Name: Consultancy Service to Design a Community Interface Model for SPDC
Brief Description: We were part of a Team that developed new Community Interface Model for SPDC. The model was to be deployed in the Niger Delta Region. The work also included the model implementation framework and budget. Our Managing Director was part of the team that presented this to Rivers State Government.
Assignment Name: Consultancy Service for Sustainable Community Development (SCD) Transition Study.
Brief Description: To develop the framework, strategy that would facilitate a clear and coherent framework for implementing SCD transition to communities’ leadership and ownership of interventions. Reduce SPDC involvement in project implementation transparency on all sides in terms of actual spend and resource management, sustainable financing mechanisms, products modeling that would enhance SPDC’s corporate image, reduce multiplicity of project types and ability to deliver on SPDC’s corporate social responsibility and reduction in turn around time for SCD project delivery attributable to the company’s internal processes.
November 2005 – April 2006
|Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Nigeria – East||Assignment Name: Reconnaissance Visit to 17 Gbaran Communities
Brief Description: The reconnaissance visit was to facilitate SPDC’s negotiations on a new Memorandum of Understanding with 17 communities of the Gbaran Integrated Oil and Gas Project (IOGP) in Bayelsa State. SPDC’s Economic Empowerment (EE) proposed a programme for implementation in the communities based on community demands and reports on Participatory Rural Assessments (PRAs) conducted in the communities between 2001 and 2003. In the current MOU, community demands differ in some cases from the PRA reports, therefore, there was a need to carry out a reconnaissance visit to the communities to align the current demands and the PRA reports.
|Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Nigeria – East||Assignment Name: Business Literacy Training for Cawthorne Channel Integrated Community Transport Projects.
Brief Description: The training was to equip Amabakiri and Ojekiri Marine Transport Project Management Committees (PMCs) with requisite skills for the efficient management of the enterprise, sensitise the PMCs on the roles and responsibilities as active partners to SPDC in the implementation of the projects, assist the PMCs develop their Business Plans to guide their operations and to provide an avenue for a harmonious working relationship between SPDC and the Communities
|Shell Petroleum Development Company||Assignment Name: Revolving Loan Scheme Management Workshop for Apex Farmers of Nigeria (AFAN) Rivers State Chapter.
Brief Description: In recognition of the need to enhance the productive capacities of AFAN members, the Rivers State Government approved a grant of N23,000,000 to the association which was aimed at helping the members increase their working capital and consequently expand the sale and size of existing farms and businesses. To actualise this purpose, AFAN established a revolving agricultural loan scheme and requested the Economic Empowerment (EE) Team Team of SPDC to train both officials and beneficiaries of the association. As Trainers and Consultants to the EE, they decided to engage our services to buid the capacity of these farmers to assist them identify agro based business opportunities that can be supported by AFAN, understand and prepare simple business accounts as well as identify and explain the requirements for a successful revolving loan.
|Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Nigeria – East||Assignment Name: After-Care Management of SPDC’s 2004 Graduated Micro – Credit Schemes.
Brief Description: Monthly visits, Training, Monitoring and Supervision of:
- Ohuru No 1. Farmers Co-operative Society, Ohuru, Ukwa-East LGA. Abia State.
- Ikot-Iyire Farmers Co-operative Society, Ikot-Iyire, Ikot-Abasi LGA. Akwa Ibom State.
- Ntitiebiban Farmers Co-operative Society, Okoroete, Eastern Obolo LGA. Akwa Ibom.
- Bomalo-Oporoma Farmers Co-operative Society, Oporoma, Southern Ijaw LGA. Bayelsa State.
- Bille Women Micro-Credit Scheme, Bille, Degema LGA. Rivers State
- Idama Women Micro-Credit Scheme, Idama, Degema LGA. Rivers State.
- Isile-Ogono Farmers Co-operative Society, Bonny LGA. Rivers State.
- Legbalo-Biara Farmers Co-operative Society, Biara, Gokana LGA. Rivers State.
- Letornu K-Dere Farmers Co-operative Society, K-Dere, Gokana LGA Rivers State.
- Omuchi Women Micro-Credit Scheme, Igwuruta, Ikwerre LGA. Rivers State.
- Omunike-Omunobo Women Micro-Credit Scheme, Igwuruta, Ikwerre LGA Rivers State.
- Udo-Umuagbai Farmers Co-operative Society, Umuagbai, Oyigbo LGA. Rivers State.
|July 2004 - June 2005|
|Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria – East||Assignment Name: Review of Oguta Youth Micro Credit Scheme and Egbema Micro Credit Scheme.
Brief Description: SPDC embarked on a revolving loan scheme which was disbursed to youths in Oguta, and individuals in Egbema community both in Rivers State. We were consulted to review and verify work done and also make recommendations.
|Oct. – Nov. 2004|
|Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria – East||Assignment Name: Monitoring and Evaluation of Community Based Enterprises and Youths Enterprise projects
Brief Description: Monthly visits, adequate training, monitoring, supervision and evaluation of the following:
- Ayaminima Marine Cargo Scheme, Ayaminima Community, Bonny LGA, Rivers State.
- Buguma Marine Transport Scheme, Buguma Town, Asari-Toru LGA, Rivers State
- Horsfall-Ama Marine Transport Scheme, Horsfall-Ama, Asari-Toru LGA, Rivers State.
- Ibaka Marine Transport Scheme, Ibaka Community, Okrika LGA, Rivers State.
- Iyokiri Marine Transport Scheme, Iyokiri-Ama, Okrika LGA, Rivers State.
- Kuru-Ama Marine Transport Scheme, Kuru-Ama, Bonny LGA, Rivers State.
- Offiomina-Ama Marine Transport Scheme, Offiomina-Ama, Okrika LGA, Rivers State.
- Omudioga Land Transport Scheme, Omudioga Community, Emohua LGA, Rivers State.
- Oguta Land Transport Scheme, Oguta LGA, Imo State.
- Omueke Community Banking Scheme, Ikwerre LGA, Rivers State.
- Opobo Marine Transport Scheme, Opobo Town, Opobo/Nkoro LGA, Rivers State.
- Opolo Land Transport Scheme, Opolo Community, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa State.
Youth Enterprise Projects
- Chokota Oil Palm Processing Mill, Chokota Community, Etche LGA, Rivers State.
- Elele Alimini Oil Palm Processing Mill, Elele Alimini Town, Emohua LGA, Rivers State.
- Obelle Oil Palm Processing Mill, Obelle Town, Ikwerre LGA, Rivers State.
- Oguta Youth Fabrication and Business Support Center, Oguta Town, Oguta LGA, Imo State.
- Oyigbo Business Center Scheme, Oyigbo Town, Oyigbo LGA, Rivers State.
- Umorie-Asa Cold room Scheme, Umorie-Asa Community, Ngwa West LGA, Abia State.
|November 2002 – October 2003|